Sunday, November 25, 2012

Candy Cane Unit

I have worked this weekend (in between hubbie post surgery needs, laundry, and oh yeah lesson plans for tomorrow) and I have created 2 units for Christmas. These 2 are Christian related Christmas packages. I am working on some others that are not for those at Public schools and cannot use these. But you get to do Santa and I can't so it evens out I guess. But if it wasn't for Jesus we really wouldn't be having Christmas now would we?

Anyway here is my take off on The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg. It has the masters for the Candy Cane Poster I did last year. Here's a link back. I have added some other activities including a writing activity. So I hope you will check it out.

Really have to go and get ready for tomorrow. I thought I would be more ready but this week has been Very very busy. I almost have to get back to school to rest up. Four more weeks until vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment