Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Sale

I had a great time at my convention and my head is swimming with ideas. This has turned out to be a very busy, crazy Thanksgiving.  I am so glad that I didn't have to do Thanksgiving /Birthday this year. My daughter who has a Thanksgiving Birthday went out of town, well actually out of the country with friends ( and her husband) to celebrate in Mexico.

So I thought that would give me extra time to play work on my TPT ideas. I am sure that you have heard about the big sale.
 I will have my items on sale for 20% off  
you can get another additional 10% by using the code "cmt12"!!
Get started on your wish list...I sure am!


So here I am, trying to get some of my Christmas packs done before Monday and Tuesday's big sale. But meanwhile my hubbie decides to have eye trouble and had to had emergency surgery.  I thought no problem, I can take my computer with me. There I was, with my computer in the waiting room, trying to find a plug as my computer was dying and of course I can't get any internet connection! Gratefully, surgery went well, eye will mend, and I finally finished one of my Christmas packs. 


So I will have least one item on sale for Monday and Tuesday.
I hope you will visit my store as you visit so many others. I know I have a wish list.

I am hoping to get a Gingerbread Pack, A Candy Cane Unit, and a Symbols of Christmas Pack.
I'll try.
Meanwhile I still have to grades into the computer, spelling words and homework ready for December along with lesson plans and a newsletter I have yet to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment