Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Linkie by State



I’m linking up today with Diane at Fifth in the Middle. She is hosting a link up by state! It’ll be fun to see how many California bloggers there are and which state holds the most bloggers.

If you’ve never linked up before this might be one you might want to try. Link up with your state. Now’s your chance to try something new!  

AND since linking up is a way of meetin' up I'm going to try to leave a comment on everyone's blog in California. I up for the task! and maybe they will link back?

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi to my CA bloggy friends! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com
    1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The state link up is such a good idea!
    I'm your newest follower.
    Christy

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline! I'm a fellow California blogger here on the central coast. I've started following your blog!

    You can find me here: www.aviewintomyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a California blogger as well. Your site looks great! I am your newest follower.

    www.abasketfullofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am a fellow friend in California as well. So happy to find you in this linky party! I am your newest follower!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for CA bloggers! I am so excited to have found your blog through the State Linky! I always get excited when I discover new bloggers from my state. I am your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooohooo California! I'm in the Bay Area! Super excited to find more CA love :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete