Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st Currently...

It is April and I am already behind! LOL There are already 100 of you bloggers that have linked up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade's Currently!!
Listening to the World's Worst Cooks in America and I, who doesn't cook much .. the mister does most of the cooking, I do the baking, and there is a difference.. can maneuver around a recipe. I'm amazed at what some of these people come up with...burning things on purpose because then you know it's done??

Loving God... Have enjoyed this Easter Week and the reminder of how much God loves us... for all time... every day!

Thinking it can't be time for break to be over...please say it isn't so! I have done nothing to get ready for school and my plan was to have the next 9 weeks planned out. Okay so maybe my goal was a bit extreme, but I should have at least planned 1 week! I did have a nice quiet week and enjoyed the doing nothing except taking care of my family and chillin' with some no brainer books.

Wanting to be done with grading...or at least caught up! Another thing that didn't get done. Why is it that I feel compelled to check every paper I give them. It's because I do not believe in busy work, so if it important enough for them to do it, it should be important enough for me to look at. I wonder how does everyone else manage grading work??

Needing to really to start exercising! I think I must have gain 20 pounds this week alone and at least 20 inches on my waist and bottom! Okay I am going to try blogging and other computer work by standing and letting gravity at least help to distribute fat cells to other areas. Maybe I could walk in place while keyboarding??? I did walk 2 miles once last week. Maybe I can do it twice this week. Just get started right?

I'm just learning my way through blogging and selling, so I don't think I can give adivice there. So my advice in general would be Take one day at a time. Don't be overwhelmed with all that you want to do and don''t know how to do. Don't spend time worrying about what if's and making plan B, because the what if's don't usually happen the way you thought and you will probably have to come up with plan X,Y or Z at the last minute anyway. So only deal with what is at hand and only do what you can do. Now I need to take my own advice as I face tomorrow with some sketchy plans at best.

To those of you just starting your break ENJOY! and if you haven't join in Farley's Currently link... it's not to late.

And remember to leave a comment at 2 blogs before yours and the 1 after.
Now go link up!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline!
    I found you through Farley's Currently and just so you know you posted before I did so you were a few steps ahead of me for April- woohoo! :)
    I am so with you on the exercising--I'm a runner and some weeks I am sooo good at getting runs in and then other weeks I get one 3 miler in and I try to convince myself that 1 is better than none...but really more than 1 run probably could've happened! I would be all about being able to be on my laptop at the same time as I am running!!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Farley... LOVE your blog name! Wish I was by the sea... Syracuse, NY is pretty far from it, haha!
    Exercise?! What's that?! I need to get back to it myself... next week... after spring break!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. great advice!!!

    Enjoyed reading your blog
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete