Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Instagram "Teachertalktuesdays", and lots of animals

I have joined the Instagram craze and it is so fun! I was on a field trip today, and trying to learn how to post pictures, watch the animals, no not the kids, although they were needing a bit of watching too.
So those crazy animal pictures, some with captions, some without, some cropped close-up, and on some it didn't work were from my firld trip to San Diego's Safari Park.

 I joined in....
 So please Join me .... 
at http://instagram.com/firstgradebythesea


I need to learn how to bring the picture
 of my Instagram on my phone to my blog.
Where do I find these answers??


Here are some of my pics


Flamingos.  

Baby Elephants


and my favorite today was the ...
Armadillo!

Sooo Cute!

Tomorrow we will be using these pictures and notes to write our animal reports. We will be using our describing words to tell how the animal picked is "Doing things like us" or "Not doing things like us"!

6 comments:

  1. Taking zoo pics for your reports is a GREAT idea!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara, for stopping by! The pictures worked real well to bring alive the memories of the day. I think they wrote better descriptions and ideas by looking at the pictures.
      Pauine

      Delete
  2. Pauline, your blog is beautiful! I am also going to try Instagram soon, mostly because my nieces never stop talking about it (I hope they give me lessons)!
    I can't wait to come back to visit your first grade by the sea!
    Darlene
    meatballsinthemiddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for the nice compliment. Let me know when you start Instagram and I'll follow you. :D

      Delete
  3. I'll do that with a book too--just totally get lost in it and put it down 4 hours later without realizing how much time went by! I am so looking forward to being able to read a bunch this summer.

    Jessica
    Englih With Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, Thanks for stopping by. I have a whole book shelf and a Nook filled with books to read. Can I get an extension to summer?

      Delete