Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Secret Cleaner Must Have, and Summer-itis

I have been off a week and I have come to realize that I am totally deadline oriented...or maybe I am having difficulty without deadlines and due dates. What I need is summer lesson plans for my bucket list! Otherwise I seem to waste contemplate the day away deciding what project I should could want to do. So I have been doing lot of catching up on my favorite blogs, and many new favorite ones, and am linking up with
LINK UP HERE

I don't have a specific organization idea but I have come upon a product that is so helpful in taking off the gummy stuff left from labels. I used it on my 25 buckets that I could not get the sticker to peel off. No Problem! It takes permanent marker off almost anything like my white board when someone grabbed the wrong marker without ruining the finish! It easily cleaned off all the tape from all the desks. It is biodegradable and smells good too! What is this miracle product you ask? You won't believe it. It's



Yes, it's actually an air freshener from Trader Joes. I told the maintenance guy at school and he now carries around for various clean ups.


Meanwhile, I have read 3 books and have been walking ( I'm up to 3 miles in 45 minutes YIPEE). 
These poor shoes!
and I am suppose to be getting ready for a Math Club that I organized for the summer that starts, yep, tomorrow. But I have completed 2 projects I was working on for my TPT Store. 
(so I guess I haven't been exactly a slug basking in the sun.)

I want to change my theme from Explorers to Detectives. I just couldn't get into the Safari Jungle Zebra Stripe thing. But I like the CSI, detective sleuthing, So I worked on a new 
Detective Themed Clip Chart Behavior Plan.


But then someone asked me to make a 
Bible Themed Behavior Clip Chart 
 so I made this one too.

Now I don't know which one I want to use!! 
You can check these out by clicking the picture or here.
I will be adding some Freebies soon but I always have trouble on how to add them to my blog. 

Anyone have a easy way that they can share? Google Docs doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
Help!

I will blog about my behavior system along with my freebies VERY soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline!
    Love your air freshener idea! I just put it on my store list! Happy to be a new follower of your sweet blog!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thanks for following. You will love this product!

      Delete
  2. What a great tip! The next time I'm near a Trader Joes, I'll be picking that up :) Thanks for linking up this tip.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete