Saturday, July 20, 2013

Paying it Forward (Part 2)

Forgive the double posting today, but this is actually a continuing post, 
so I think that's okay.
 Right?
Anyway as I said earlier, I was again nominated for the Liebster Award.
Misty at Krazy About Teaching nominated me.
Thank you!!! I certainly wasn't anticipating this!

Krazy about Teaching
It is a cheerful blog with a lot going on so you'll want to skip over and check for yourself.


For you that may not know the Liebster Award is awarded to a blog with less than 200 followers. 


To accept the nomination there are conditions.
1. You have to link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Contact your nominees and let let them know you nominated them.
I have already stated 11 random facts, but let me add 
I heart chocolate especially with any kind of nut.
But I don't like chocolate ice cream or chocolate milk!

Before I answer Misty's questions, let me announce my nominees!
They are (in no particular order)...

Congratulations!
Your questions are...

1.What is your favorite color of ink to use?
2. What is your favorite read aloud?
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories?
4. What is the one thing in your class you could not do without?
5. Early bird or Night Owl?
6. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
7. What is your favorite grade to teach?
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
9. What is your favorite time of year to teach?
10. What is the last book you read?
What is your favorite color?


Now for the answer Misty asked me:
1. What is your favorite food?  I love grilled halibut.

2. How long have you been teaching? 18 years

3. What type of vehicle do you drive? An 8 year old Toyota Rav4 (My small SUV)
4. How many years of teaching experience do you have? 21 years

5. What is the best thing about being a teacher? Making a difference that matters and the hugs! I luv me the hugs!

6. What type of music do you listen too? These days it's country.

7. What is your favorite restaurant? Applebees, but I do like the burgers at Chillis

8. What would your dream vacation be? I like American history so I do like visiting historical places, or just a quiet beach in the Bahamas with books and cold drinks
9. What is your favorite TV show? Scandal, I can't wait until the new season!

10.What is the favorite app on your phone. I am having too much fun with Instagram, I love the babycenter app my daughter added (she's having a baby), I'm trying to figure out Evernote but I'm going to love it when I do, and Classroom.booksource.com is saving me a lot of time getting my library set up

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "shout-out"
    Love your blog!
    Krazyaboutteaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for nominating me!! You are the sweetest :)

    I love country music too!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline! We just found you and nominated you for another Liebster Award!!! Hop on over to 2 Super Teachers to check out our questions. We look forward to getting to know you better and we hope you are enjoying your summer!!!

    TTFN~
    Victoria & Tricia♥
    2 Super Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pauline! I finally got my post finished. Geesh, been so busy!!! :) Thanks again!!!!

    http://stuckeyinsecond.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html


    ReplyDelete
  5. I never came back and did this!! I will add it to my to-do list this week, lol. I just realized!!!
    Thanks!!!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher
    Miss Eager//Create & Inspire
    A Special Sparkle

    ReplyDelete