Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's Here! Sales, Freebies, and more

Happy Turkey Day!

I'm loving this morning, watching the parade with my coffee, browsing through my blogs and mail and the quiet! For those of you with family coming or having to travel today, don't get to jealous... 
My Thanksgiving hustle bustle is tomorrow. 
You see I am at the other end of a family with grown kids. So in order to fit everyone's schedule and appease the extended families, we move our holiday. This way my daughter and son can spend time with us without having eat and run to their next commitment.
 [shh... plus it gives me a little leverage at Christmas :) ]
I think this is a win-win compromise for ME!

So right now my house is clean,
 pies are baked (we are going to my brother-in-laws house),
and I'm enjoying my quiet moment! 




Meanwhile I am excited to let you know that I am joining in on the
 Early Bird Sale,

tomorrow Friday,Nov. 29th and putting my entire store on sale at 20%!

This way you can get a head start on prepping for the very short month ahead!









However, if you can wait for Cyber Monday and Tuesday
you will receive an extra 10% from Teachers Pay Teachers.
Be sure to use the code CYBER,
A 28% savings!!




...okay now I'm beginning to feel guilty sitting here, on Thanksgiving doing what I have complaining about all week.

Using Thanksgiving to drum up sales!! UUk
so begging forgiveness here is a FREEBIE...
(and I will post another one later)

 FREEBIE Christmas Calendar Cards
Christmas Calendar Cards


Happy Shopping!! and a Safe Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment