Sunday, March 2, 2014

a Thank You, a "Missing" and a Freebie!

First I want to thank all my new followers and those of you who purchased from my store during our big sales event. It is you all that keeps me wanting to share. I so appreciate the all the nice comments too!

I even got into the buying frenzy! 
And I do mean frenzy on my part. 
I had parent teacher conferences on Thursday and Friday in the middle of California's MEGA storm. 
I was beat and I almost forgot...yes I said almost forgot! 
I hadn't even put together my shopping list.

Let me tell you it is not a good idea to shop when you are exhausted.
I couldn't think.
I couldn't decide.
I was in a panic...the clock was ticking which I believe was on east coast time, not on my west coast time!
I needed to order so I did...Whew! Wait I forgot to use my extra 10% off code!!  Duh!

Oh well I got some great items at the sale price.
And I'm happy.

Next time I will do my shopping list in advance!!


Meanwhile what happened to February? 


Does anyone else feel as if February evaporated??

Guess whining doesn't help..
get over it... move on..

Hey that means Daylight Savings is right around the corner!

SPRING!!

In honor of spring, more sun, and warm weather I am using the theme
March comes in Like a Lion and Goes Out Like a Lamb!

We post each day on our calendar with a lion or a lamb to indicate if it was a nice day or a "wild" day. We try to see a pattern  to prove if the saying is correct. It certainly is coming in like a lion!

So to thank all of you for visiting, following, or stopping by
I want to share my calendar cards with you.
The free clip art from

  Crayonbox Learning
and it was perfect timing for me to update my tattered ones and allows me to pay it forward.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to skip right over and get those cute little lions and lambs! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete