Sunday, March 23, 2014

I made it to triple digits!

WOW!
I woke up to find that I now had over 100 followers on my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Okay so it is just over at 101 but it's in the 3-digits.
Somehow that makes me feel, well more legitimate loved and I love you back. I am so grateful when I get your feedback (love notes) that say how much you enjoyed a product or how much it helped you in your class. I love sharing the products that my littles use and love and knowing it is helping others.
SO I am cookin' up a little
 "Thank You Give Away" for you all.

Stay tune...I getting it ready... Gathering the prizes...SOON!

Meanwhile...
I realized that I never posted the previews for my newest Easter product. Problem was that for some reason TPT wouldn't link to my file. So I adjusted the pictures and made a link to my blog.
This product is my way of putting a little twist on the Resurrection Eggs that are often done in Kinder. I love the concept of it being a reminder of the events in the Easter Story,
but I wanted to make it more of an interactive learning activity.
So I created little mini books that can be assembled,
 put in order, and read.
The "picture" eggs are created in color or black & white versions.


First for the craft part we made an Easter basket that has a pouch pocket 
to store the little mini egg booklets.
The pink post-it is pointing to the opening where the booklets go.
It can also be used to store the game pieces for the Match-It Game.
Color or print on colored card stock and cut the bottom part of the basket out.
Then glue around the outside edge of the bottom basket 
(not glueing the top or the middle)
and place on top of the paper with the top of the basket,
matching the middles.

 Another option to using this activity is to glue them in order in a file folder. Still assemble the little egg booklets. but then glue them in order to the inside. of the "book".
Books inside a Book Idea.
The little egg books flip up to reveal a picture and a Bible Verse
 from the Easter story 
which matches the picture.
The kids love "coloring" their Easter Eggs!
 Another Activity using the eggs with picture (without the number) is Match It.
There are 12 Event Cards that can be matched to the Eggs.
Use fewer cards with smaller children.
Older children can match the eggs to all the task cards and then put them in the correct sequence according to the order of events.
 And finally, to assess their knowledge of the the Easter Story,
 have them retell the story.
Easy to differentiate!
2 different paper choices.
You can use the eggs to help tell the story, or support the story by gluing the picture egg, Bible verse, or the entire egg book onto the egg-shaped outline on the writing page. The are pages without the egg shape  for extra writing. It makes a cute little mini book that they create in their words.
 And here is a freebie coloring page
also available without the Biblical reference.
 Available in my TPT store HERE

I sure hope it is something you can use. It has been a class favorite in my class!
 Clip Art Used was 

 and my newly discovered 

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful ideas, Pauline! You have such a gift of creativity. I remember the beautiful sweatshirts you made...and the pins. I still have some. I'm retired now but will be reading and enjoying. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete