Sunday, April 6, 2014

The winner Is... and Currently!

I know I keep saying this
And YOU know I'm not the only one
But the months are just flying by... AND now it's 
APRIL!
AND I can not miss another month of Currently!!
So here it is..

Listening: We have had no neighbors next door since Christmas, while the owner remodeled and waited for renters. A family is finally moving in with 3 young boys, a dog, and a cat. I think my dog has more trouble with the cat than the boys!
Loving: I love sitting out on my patio in the morning with my coffee and the paper or book or just just enjoying the day. The problem is that from about October through March the angle of the sun means no rays. Last month a sliver of sun began to peek its way across the cement so I knew it wouldn't be long. Now if it would just get a tad bit warmer!
Thinking: Just one more week till Spring Break I CAN make it!
Wanting: I love breakfast! I especially love going OUT for breakfast! There is something special about everyone getting to choose what they want and someone else making it!
Needing: To have patience! We have standardize testing this week. Let me say, The week before Easter? AND it will be the first time for my little firsties! And they didn't even give me the sample tests to show them how! Oh deer.. or is that dear... or choice not given.
Hours: Required hours are 7:30 to 3:30, but I tutor and I rather grade at school and not take it home, so my hours are more like 7:00 to 5:00. And I still end up taking things home...Why? BUT only 1 week, then spring break, then 36.5 days and counting. 
 Oh Boy Fourth Grade
Okay it's your turn to link up! ( I do need to get her new button!) Sorry

And the winner is...
It was so fun having a Give Away
 and I cant't wait to be part of another one!
 It was great to get to know other bloggers too.
And without further delay...
the winner is Maria from First Grade Carousel
Maria contact me for your choice of items!

Have a GOOD Week Everyone!
Err I mean spring wishes


3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with breakfast!! I'm in Mesa, AZ and there are so many cute little cafes with AMAZING breakfasts! It's my fave! :) Our testing is this week, too. We have two weeks of it. It's madness. Have a great week!

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy to find your super cute blog! I wish you the best with the testing - we stopped testing first grade in GA about 5 years ago due to the lack of money, and I have always been so thankful. They're just babies! Love your Currently:)

    Your newest follower,
    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and your firsties with testing! Standardized tests are never fun, especially for our younger babies.
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete