Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Techy Tips Tell-All

Since coming back from the TPT Conference, I have been fired up.
But blogging, or creating new sets still seem to be overwhelming.
So I have been on a quest to be more knowledgable about all this blogging, posting, uploading, etc.
And no I am not the expert! I know enough to figure my way around... 
and around...
and around... and some things do take me for-ev-er. 
I know there has to be an easier ways and at least some short cuts!

So I am here to share some places that I have found to be really informative and helpful.


First let me do a shout out to Creating with Cynthia & Cyndie.
They have a series of lessons from very basic
 to more advanced lessons for your TpT store. 
I think I was muddling along fairly well on the basic creations, 
but each lesson either reaffirmed what I was doing 
or gave me an easier tip. 
What I have appreciated most 
was their willingness to respond back 
fairly quick to any question that I asked. 
Definitely worth doing, plus they are great people.



And if you haven't seen the linky from Weekend Warriors 
Blogging,TpT, and Teaching Secrets 
- Its a must!! It truly was one of the best blogs hops I have followed. 
I don't know who started it, but I began with Schroeder Shenanigans. 

The first tip was about giving credit 
for your clip art and font artists. WoW what a time saver! 

There were more awesome tips from:
Many of these wonderful ladies have already taken the time to answer back to some of my comments/questions.

And the last resource I used this weekend
(And I'm sure many of of you have already discovered)
is You Tube. Jessica Sandford from Mrs. Sandford's Class has many tutorials that were very helpful.

So if you are creating for you own class or beginning to sell on TpT, I'm sure you will enjoy these resources. I was able to finally able to respond to the many requests for my Detective Sight Words sets to be editable!! 



Thank you ladies for all your help!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! This made my day. Thank you so much for the sweet shoutout! I'm so glad the hop was helpful to you!!

    ReplyDelete