Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Currently

I am joining Farley's Currently for August. This is actually the earliest I have ever done a currently! Hurray for me! 


My husband loves watching all these "mysteries and unsolved murders" shows, where they repeat the same information over and over and have commercials every 7-10 minutes. What's worse is that they is never any closure since its an unsolved murder and the case is still open.
I have been wanting to redo my blog but picking out a designer and paying for it can be overwhelming.
I was so lucky at the TpT conference to win a gift certificate toward a new blog design!
Tesse Maguire of Tales of a Blog Designer and Tales from Outside the Classroom has been so nice to work with and she understood my vision for my blog right away! We are tweaking, not twerking, little details and putting on the finishing touches now. 
Can't wait for the big reveal!
It's August!! 
How do I get all my summer to do's done now in 3 weeks!
I know I'm not the only one thinking this. So now I am prioritizing my list to get the have to's done.
 My little sweetie has just gone through the right of passage into toddler-hood;
She got her first tooth!

She is growing so fast and I'm really glad that I have been spending time this summer babysitting, which is why my list is not getting smaller.
I think it's been worth it.
After all she won't be small for long.
Did start sorting one box tonight. Progress!
Smiling.

23 days! Enough said.



If you join in, Don't forget to follow the rules and comment to 3 people;
 2 before you and 1 after.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am just like your husband! I LOVE all of the crime shows! Reality ones and fiction ones! Sometimes, I think I should have been a detective! HA!
    You must be sooooo excited to get a blog makeover! That's on my TODO List! I'm just waiting to see what grade I will be..either 1st or a K/1. But, I have a big list of the changes and add-ons I need for my blog. Can't wait to see how yours turns out! So excited for you!!! Especially since it's free!! Even better!
    I was at the TpT conference, too! Wasn't it just so amazing? I can't wait for next year!
    Enjoy the rest of your summer and enjoy your granddaughter!
    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently had a blog makeover too, and it was so exciting!! I kept visiting it just to see how pretty it is. :)

    Enjoy the last few weeks of your summer break!

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about your blog...I really enjoyed the process of having mine designed. I went back to school July 22nd! Slightly jealous that you have most of August!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww the first tooth! How sweet! I will record the mystery shows and just fast forward after the commercial breaks because I know they will just repeat what we already know-it drives me crazy!

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete