Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Two for Tuesday! Half Price Deal

I have just figured out how to make items in my Tpt store 50% off!
 AND just in time for Two for Tuesday!

So to celebrate I am joining Cyndie from Chalk One Up For the Teacher
with her Two For Tuesday Linky Party
My first product is BRAND-NEW called 
Hard or Soft G Sounds
part of my Teach the Difference Series.
It has Interactive Activities, Games, and Recording Sheets
as well as directions to teach the difference.

31 pages of kid-tested fun!
In addition I have also included a companion product
Phonetic Rules fro Spelling with Anchor Posters and Cheers!
You can find them by clicking on the pictures above.

I'll leave them at this price till Wednesday Noon since I posted this about noon on Tuesday.
A 24 hour sale should be 24 hours, don't you think?

for more fantastic HALF OFF Buys!

Terrific Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline! your blog looks adorable. Thank you so much for linking up. Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cyndie, for dropping by and for your words of encouragement. Its growing little by little and I am enjoying the connections that I am making with other bloggers.
      -Pauline

      Delete